BP-2C Compact NFDD Delivery Pole W/Clamp Head Assembly
- Compact pole for working off ladders, platforms, aircraft skids, etc.
- Safe and controlled delivery of noise flash diversion devices.
- Direct control of the device placement at moment of deflagration.
- Precludes the possibility of injuries by tossing/contact errors, no “ignition in the hand” and no flying body impacts.
- The BP-2C reduces the probability of the most common NFDD injuries to zero.
- Removable clamp head assemblies for all makes and models of NFDD’s and chemical grenades.
- Easy to use manual trigger system – integrated in rear handle.
- Break head with replaceable break tips.
- Handguard for protection while breaking and raking.
- Easy to remove and replace NFDD’s in secure clamp head assembly by only loosening two bolts.
- Protective hood cover included to protect break tips
- Powder coat primed and finished
- Textured poly resin coating for long lasting durability and excellent grip for the operator
- Quick release sling
- Heavy duty protective case – manufactured by First Spear
- Overall length – 48”
- Weight – 13.8 lbs
- Three extensions available for various tactical operations – 2EXT, 5EXT, Sidewinder
- Truck/wall mounting clamps available
- Lifetime warranty
- Call or email for a quote/pricing or to order.