Bangstick NFDD Delivery Pole
The Bangstick was designed and engineered for the specific purpose of deploying NFDD’s into a structure/opening. The most effective way to prevent a NFDD contact injury is to prevent the device from coming in contact with people. The Bangstick allows the operator to insert a NFDD into a location and directly control the placement of the device at the moment of deflagration.
The Bangstick not only enhances the safety and effectiveness of your operations but precludes the possibility of injuries by tossing/contact errors, no “ignition in the hand” and no flying body impacts. The Bangstick reduces the probability of the most common NFDD injuries to zero, and adds two extremely important secondary benefits as well.
First: When porting a window with the Bangstick, this technique draws the suspect’s attention towards the NFDD deployment point, and away from the breaching elements entry point. This greatly enhances officer safety, as compared to the more common practice of breaching the door, visually inspecting the interior and tossing or rolling the device – then stepping into the room.
Second: The Bangstick truly enhances overall NFDD performance upon deployment. Remember, a NFDD that deflagrates on the floor generally lose a significant percentage of their effectiveness – as the light, sound and over pressure are shielded and absorbed by the furniture, carpet. Many operators have also witnessed the “tangle foot” that is routinely found between the suspect and the NFDD while tossing/rolling into the opening. The Bangstick allows the operator to port a window and deflagrate the NFDD into the proximity above the suspect, allowing the totally unshielded and often reflected effects to “rain” down upon him/her.
NFDD’s are a valuable piece of tactical equipment. Remember to keep it safe and make sure your future NFDD deployments are exactly where your operators want them...safe, controlled and effective.
The Bangsitck™ allows an operator another tool with options for deploying NFDD’s during tactical operations. The Bangstick flashbang pole is very similar to the BP-2, however, the 90 degree angled head allows the operator a standoff distance from an opening. The port team operator deploys the NFDD into the opening while standing at an angle to the opening being ported. The Bangstick also allows an operator the ability to perform a vertical deployment from an elevated position chopping downward into a window or opening. The Bangstick is handled by grasping just below the round ring near the center of the pole with your strong hand and your reaction hand positioned near the bottom of the pole.
Near the bottom of the Bangstick is a 5 ½” stand-off. While deploying the Bangstick, the operator ports the upward portion of the window, pulls the stand-off into your body/belt line which keeps the trigger free from any obstructions such as your body armor/duty belt, etc. The trigger is pulled with your reaction hand.
Once the operator has ported the opening, the pole is given a ¼ turn which places the NFDD to the highest part of the ceiling. This gives your NFDD the most performance as well as avoiding any human contact with the body of the NFDD.
Once the NFDD has deflagrated, the operator can quickly rake out the window by pulling down from the top corner, across the bottom and in an upward position to the top of the frame if necessary.
A tab was added below the standoff tube, which allows the operator the ability to tether the pole while performing downward deployment/porting operations from an elevated position – Black Diamond carabiner and 100′ of 550 – 9 strand – para cord sold separately for $35.
Note: The Bangstick has no extensions or attachments other than the variety of clamp heads for various makes/models of NFDD’s and indoor safe baffled gas grenades. The Bangstick was designed for ground level operations.
- Safe and controlled delivery of noise flash diversion devices.
- Direct control of the device placement at moment of deflagration.
- Precludes the possibility of injuries by tossing/contact errors, no “ignition in the hand” and no flying body impacts.
- The Bangstick reduces the probability of the most common NFDD injuries to zero.
- Removable clamp head assemblies for all makes and models of NFDD’s and chemical indoor baffled gas canisters.
- Easy to use trigger system integrated at the bottom of the tube.
- Break head with replaceable break tips.
- Handguard for protection while breaking and raking.
- Easy to remove and replace NFDD’s in secure clamp head assembly by only loosening two bolts.
- Protective hood cover included to protect break tips
- Powder coat primed and finished
- Textured poly resin coating for long lasting durability and excellent grip for the operator
- Overall length – 84″
- Weight – 15.0 lbs
- Truck/wall mounting clamps available
- Lifetime warranty – Note: Break tips are a consumable item; an armor kit can be purchased separately which contains 6 break tips.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.