BP-2-CI – Command Initiated NFDD Straight Delivery Pole W/Clamp Head Assembly
- Safe and controlled delivery of noise flash diversion devices.
- Direct control of the device placement at moment of deflagration.
- Precludes the possibility of injuries by tossing/contact errors, no “ignition in the hand” and no flying body impacts.
- The BP-2-CI reduces the probability of the most common NFDD injuries to zero.
- Removable clamp head assemblies for all makes and models of NFDD’s and chemical indoor baffled gas canisters.
- Easy to use trigger system integrated into the rear handle.
- Break head with replaceable break tips.
- Handguard for protection while breaking and raking.
- Easy to remove and replace NFDD’s in secure clamp head assembly by only loosening two bolts.
- Protective hood cover included to protect break tips
- Powder coat primed and finished
- Textured poly resin coating for long lasting durability and excellent grip for the operator
- Overall length – 72”
- Weight – 15.0 lbs
- Three extensions available for various tactical operations – 2EXT, 5EXT, Sidewinder
- Truck/wall mounting clamps available
- Lifetime warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.