BR-3 DOUBLE HEAD BREAK AND RAKE TOOL
- BR-3 allows the operator the ability to breach a window from various angles, thus creating a greater tactical advantage.
- Patented two break-head design clears out more glass on the first initial breach.
- The “Hammer Plate”, located at the base of the “Y”, will assist the operator in removing both vertical and horizontal window supports.
- Engineered “Y” design allows operator to breach both top and bottom sliding windows on school and commuter buses with one strike.
- The laser cut teeth on the break heads allows operator to chop through laminate glass and pull downward cutting through the laminate film exposing an opening.
- One twist of the D-handle allows operator to pull fabric and window blinds instantly from an opening.
- Equipped with two rake fins to remove stubborn pieces of glass captured by the window moldings, etc.
- Replaceable hardened break tips
- Constructed of steel
- Powder coat primed and finished
- Textured poly resin coating for long lasting durability which provides a good firm grip for operator
- Overall length – 36”
- Weight – 9.8 lbs
- Accessories available – quick release sling and truck mounts.
- Lifetime warranty
- Call or email for a quote/pricing or to order.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.