– The patented DRACO MINI is a two-canister gas delivery system (GDS) designed specifically for the safe delivery of command initiated, indoor safe baffled chemical grenades into a hostile environment, including structures and/or vehicles.
– The DRACO MINI GDS is the only gas delivery system which allows an operator the ability to use a continuum when formulating the most reasonable and effective gas plan for the operation (i.e.. OC, CS)
– The DRACO MINI GDS was engineered to seamlessly connect to the arm of the ICOR MINI and/or FLEX robot platforms.
– The DRACO MINI GDS, equipped with a six shot, wireless, 1200 ft range firing system enables officers to deploy the chemical grenades in a controlled manner from robot platform.
– The DRACO MINI GDS is equipped with a 12volt, air unit which assists in the delivery of chemical agents throughout a structure or vehicle.
– The DRACO MINI GDS system was designed and engineered for the Defense Technology indoor baffled chemical tri- chamber chemical OC/CS grenades retrofitted with command-initiated fuze heads.
– The system is powered by a Milwaukee M12 rechargeable lithium battery – two batteries and rapid charger included.
– DRACO MINI GDS complete with head and firing systems weighs 7.5 lbs.
– Complete system is stowed in SCS HD protective hard case with retractable handle and new wide wheels for easy transport.
– Limited Lifetime warranty